5 favorite blogs? That’s a tough one since I read a lot, but not always from the same person. True, there are go-to people for certain topics like blogging, coping with depression, fun, lifestyle and the like, but I wouldn’t want to limit myself so to say.
5 Favorite Blogs
A blog that makes me want to go back to it and check it frequent times during the day must possess the following characteristics:
- Lots of (free) resources
- High Authority
- Updated regularly
Writing all that makes me think twice about my own blog *covers face in shame* I’m getting there, people.
Those are some of the characteristics I appreciate.
What about my own blog?
I enjoy reading this blog and believe it’s useful. But I need to keep at it. I have so many projects lined up. It’s just getting it done that is the problem for me.
I hope when I put in the work, one day this blog will be one of your 5 favorite blogs.
With regards to this, I, too want to fulfill the points I mentioned above.
- Everyone wants a blog they can turn to because it’s useful.
- Resources are especially important for us as depressed women. It’s hard to find the right help for us.
- I hope my writing makes you laugh.
- I’m sure you know how important it is for me to entertain you. Who doesn’t want to learn while having fun?
- I’d love to be an authority in this niche because it would serve to help people who can’t physically get the help they need. But thanks to the Internet, we’re not alone.
- Regularly updating this blog is my main priority. Enough said.
Great Blogs To Start You Off
Here’s a link to my article about 15 blogs that are best for black women. Enjoy!
What are YOUR favorite blogs and why? Please comment below so I can learn from the greats. As always, feel free to tell me how you’d like me to improve this blog for you.